|Exam Date||Exam Location||Final Filing Date|
|May 3, 2017||Palm Desert||4/3/2017|
|May 10, 2017||Red Bluff||4/10/2017|
|May 13, 2017||Galt||4/13/2017|
|June 7, 2017||Humboldt||5/8/2017|
|June 13, 14, 2017||Salinas||5/13/2017|
|June 21, 2017||Arcadia||5/22/2017|
|July 15, 2017||Galt||6/15/2017|
|July 25, 2017||Marysville||6/26/2017|
|August 22, 23, 2017||Oxnard||7/10/2017|
|August 29, 2017||San Diego||7/17/2017|
|September 9, 2017||Galt||7/26/2017|
|September 12, 2017||Arcadia||7/31/2017|
|September 26, 2017||Santa Maria||8/14/2017|
|October 4, 5, 2017||Long Beach||8/21/2017|
|October 17, 2017||Visalia||9/5/2017|
|November 4, 2017||Galt||9/20/2017|
|November 14, 15, 2017||Temecula||10/2/2017|
1. Submit an application with fee(s). Faxes or Emails are not acceptable. Application MUST BE MAILED.
2. To ensure you get schedule for the month and location you want to test, application must be postmarked by the filing date listed below.
3. Please also select a 2nd choice for exam/date location. You will be scheduled for your 2nd choice location if your list choice has filled up.
Review your Exam Notification letter, if anything is wrong on the letter, Call DPR as soon as possible and not later than one week before your scheduled exam date.
NOTE: After the US POSTAL DATE has passed, changes to the exam site and date you have selected WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
NOTE: You will forfeit your fees if you fail to appear for your scheduled exam date and time.
You will be mailed an Exam Notification letter with your scheduled date, time, and address of your exam. If you do not receive an Exam Notification letter from DPR two (2) weeks before your scheduled exam date. Please call DPR at (916) 445-4038.
1. New applicants must pass the Laws and Regulations exam PLUS one category exam to become licensed or certified.
2. If you do not become licensed or certified within 12 months of your original scheduled examination, you will need to re-apply as a new applicant. New application fee is then required along with re-testing exams.