|Exam Date||Exam Location||Final Filing Date|
|January 17, 2018||Fontana||12/16/2017|
|January 27, 2018||Galt||12/27/2017|
|February 6, 7, 8, 2018||Salinas||1/6/2018|
|February 14, 2018||San Diego||1/15/2018|
|February 21, 2018||Visalia||1/21/2018|
1. Submit an application with fee(s). Faxes or Emails are not acceptable. Application MUST BE MAILED.
2. To ensure you get schedule for the month and location you want to test, application must be postmarked by the filing date listed below.
3. Please also select a 2nd choice for exam/date location. You will be scheduled for your 2nd choice location if your list choice has filled up.
Review your Exam Notification letter, if anything is wrong on the letter, Call DPR as soon as possible and not later than one week before your scheduled exam date.
NOTE: After the US POSTAL DATE has passed, changes to the exam site and date you have selected WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
NOTE: You will forfeit your fees if you fail to appear for your scheduled exam date and time.
You will be mailed an Exam Notification letter with your scheduled date, time, and address of your exam. If you do not receive an Exam Notification letter from DPR two (2) weeks before your scheduled exam date. Please call DPR at (916) 445-4038.
1. New applicants must pass the Laws and Regulations exam PLUS one category exam to become licensed or certified.
2. If you do not become licensed or certified within 12 months of your original scheduled examination, you will need to re-apply as a new applicant. New application fee is then required along with re-testing exams.
The classes are very informative. The information given is what you need to pass your examination in a format that is easy to understand. Thanks P & L Marketing.
I passed!! First attempt and I didn't even study the landscape maintenance portion. Great class. Great teaching.
I went into this afternoon’s CA exam with lots of confidence and I believe I did well (85-90%, is my guess). We’ll see in two weeks. I got a lot from your class, not just the test taking strategies, but I felt like I learned something. You did a great job in explaining things!
The test went OK. I feel like I did really well on international portion of the exam. For the state test, I didn't feel quite so good about it. It really seemed like the questions were written to intentionally confuse you. Anyways, we'll see.
Thanks for the great class!
Thanks for All the info .Got an 87 on the test and received my QAC card. I definitely will suggest this class to anyone.Jack
CCA International I should have passed for sure. The state was harder. I think where I lacked on the state was just the basic knowledge and understanding with in the industry. I was not nervous and felt i had a lot of preparation from the prep course. There was a lot of the same questions or basic knowledge questions from the course. I think understanding the basic knowledge of fertilizers and some of the conversation factors would have better helped me. I wouldn't have changed anything from the exam prep because I was adequately prepared from all of the readings that I had done prior. There was a lot of information for both international and state to know.
I think the CCA class was very helpful. Unfortunately, I had an extremely busy work week and wasn't able to study on my own as much as I would have liked. I felt better about the international than the state. I will certainly let you know when I get my results.